St. Benedict’s Episcopal School has 62 teaching faculty members.
• 28% of our faculty and staff are culturally and/or ethnically diverse
• 16% of our faculty and staff are bilingual, including fluency in Spanish, Russian, French, and Hindi
• 41% of our faculty and staff hold advanced degrees
• Teaching experience ranges from first year to 34 years with an average of 9 years of teaching
• Our student:staff ratio is 6:1
• 31% of our students are culturally and/ or ethnically diverse
There are currently 83 full and part-time employees of the school, including administration, faculty, and staff.
To contact them directly, click here for the Faculty Directory.