2018 Summer at St. Benedict’s
St. Benedict's is offering a variety of entertaining and educational camps for rising PK-8th grades. In addition to our favorite offerings from STBS faculty members, we have partnered with several community organizations to provide additional opportunities for safe, fun, familiar and exciting environments for campers. We welcome our St. Benedict's students, as well as the broader community, this summer!
View our great selection of Academic Camps taking place during Week 10 (July 30 - August 3). These camps offer introductions to preschool, Kindergarten, 1st grade and Middle School as well as specialities on Shurley English. All Academic Camps are from 9am - 1pm.
Parents are responsible for providing a morning snack, a nutritious lunch, a water bottle for their child each day and an afternoon snack if their child is staying for the extended day program. Families have the option to order lunch from Wholesome Tummies. See more information below under lunch. All personal belongings must be labeled with the camper’s name to ensure complete identification of all items. The camp is not responsible for lost items.
Summer Camp Offerings and Brochure
Please see the overview of camp offerings for June, July and the first week of August on the Summer Camp Program Descriptions page under the Student Life Tab, and full BROCHURE for detailed descriptions on all of our Preschool/Kindergarten, Elementary and Middle School Camps.
Parents and guardians must complete camp registration online through RegPoint Solutions, our registration partner. Registration is on a first come-first served basis. Registration will be open throughout the summer and will close 10 days prior to the first day of camp. A $25 late fee will be charged for any registrations requested after the closing date. Parents must complete registration forms for each camper. Please CLICK HERE to access summer camp registration.
The Regpoint $5 per week camp convenience fee will be waived through April 30, 2018. Beginning May 1, 2018 the $5 fee will apply.
Preschool/K Camps: 9:00am-1:00pm
Elementary & Middle School Camps: 9:00am-3:00pm **NOTE: Week 3 camps are from 12-6pm**
Extended Care Options are available from 7:00am - 9:00am and in the afternoons until 6pm.
Health and Medical Forms
Medication: St. Benedict's staff is not allowed to administer medications. If you have a need for medication, please contact the school nurse in advance of your camp week. Nurse Cheryl Tochterman firstname.lastname@example.org will be happy to help you.
All campers must bring a Clinic Card on their first day. Please click on Clinic Card to access this form.
St. Benedict's is a Nut and Shellfish free school. Click to read our Nut and Shellfish Policy.
Please click on the below forms and complete as necessary for your camper's situation.
Payments, Changes, Refunds, and Cancellations
Payments: Parents may choose to either pay in full or take advantage of our three-payment plan. All registrations, payments, and payment plans are facilitated through RegPoint.
Changes: Changes in camp enrollment are allowed until 10 days prior to the beginning of a camp.
Refunds: We prefer not to refund after May 1, 2018 as our camp vendors plan their staff requirements and supply needs based on paid enrollment as of May 1, 2018. However, in extreme cases, we can refund 50% after May 1, 2018. No refunds are issued after camp registration closes, one week prior to the first day of camp.
Cancellations: St. Benedict’s reserves the right to cancel any portion of a camp due to unforeseen circumstances, including, but not limited to low enrollment. In the event of a camp’s cancellation, refunds will be issued.
Arrival and Dismissal Schedule
Carpool will begin promptly at 8:45 a.m. for all camps and end at 9:00 a.m. Children arriving after 9:00 a.m. must be signed in at the school office. There is no carpool for early morning or late afternoon Passport extended hours.
- Preschool camp dismissal carpool will take place from 1:00 p.m. to 1:15 p.m.
- Elementary, Upper Elementary and Middle School carpool will take place from 3:00 p.m. to 3:15 p.m. for camps that run from 9:00 to 3:00 p.m. Preschool siblings will be taken to the elementary carpool to join elementary siblings for departure.
- Children not picked up on time, will be taken to Passport and families will be charged for the extended time.
Please familiarize yourself with this carpool diagram of the Main Campus which outlines routes of entry, drop-off/pick-up points, and exits.
- All cars will enter the school at the south entrance of Cooper Lake Road and depart at the north entrance
- As indicated, the blue line is the drop-off route for elementary students, including families with both elementary and preschool siblings. Cars will enter at the south entrance and split to avoid back up on Cooper Lake Rd. The two lines will merge and follow around the building where drop off for the elementary student will be at the back of the school. If there is no preschooler, the car will then travel around the parking lot to the exit.
- The gold line indicates the route for the drop-off of a preschool sibling. The car will travel to the end of the building and turn left along the curb. Drop-off will take place at the top of the hill. After drop-off, the car will then turn right to merge with the elementary exiting line. The green line indicates preschool only drop-off. Cars will enter at the south entrance and immediately turn left, crossing past the church to the north end of the building where drop-off takes place. After drop-off, cars will merge into the exiting line.
- The green line indicates preschool only drop-off. Cars will enter at the south entrance and immediately turn left, crossing past the church to the north end of the building where drop-off takes place. After drop-off, cars will merge into the exiting line.
Safety and Lunch
Insurance: Each camper carries his/her own insurance coverage.
Lunch: Parents are responsible for providing a morning snack, a nutritious lunch, a water bottle for their child each day and an afternoon snack if their child is staying for the extended day program. Families have the option to order lunches or snacks each day during camp. Online ordering system is flexible enough to handle same-day orders, edits and cancellations...The platform is kid-friendly, so families can get involved in making healthy food decisions together. The site allows delivery customers to order meals for a day, a week, or even the entire summer! Here's how to get started:
1. Find a delivery location near you by clicking http://wtcafe.com/parents/. ORDER NOW
2. Create an account
3. Start ordering!
*We are a nut and shellfish free school.
Personal Belongings: All personal belongings must be labeled with the camper's name to ensure complete identification of all items. The camp is not responsible for lost items.
Sunscreen: Parents must administer sunscreen prior to the start of the camp day.
Passport (Extended Care) Program
Please click here to access Passport registration.Parents (and/or guardians) must complete passport registration online through RegPoint, our registration partner. Please click here to access Passport registration.