2017 Summer at St. Benedict’s
St. Benedict's is offering a variety of entertaining and educational camps for rising PK-8th grades. In addition to our favorite offerings from STBS faculty members, we have partnered with several community organizations to provide additional opportunities for safe, fun, familiar and exciting environments for campers. We welcome our St. Benedict's students as well as the broader community this summer!
Parents are responsible for providing a morning snack, a nutritious lunch, a water bottle for their child each day and an afternoon snack if their child is staying for the extended day program. All personal belongings must be labeled with the camper’s name to ensure complete identification of all items. The camp is not responsible for lost items.
Summer Camp Offerings
Find attached an overview camp offerings for June and July (pages 2 & 3) and then the full brochure for detailed descriptions on all of our Preschool, Elementary and Middle School Camp Offerings.
RegistrationParents and guardians must complete camp registration online through RegPoint Solutions, our registration partner. Registration is on a first come-first served basis. Registration will be open throughout the summer. However, no refunds will be issued for withdrawals after May 1, 2017. Parents must complete registration forms for each camper. Please CLICK HERE to access summer camp registration.
Preschool Camps: 9:00am-1:00pm
Elementary & Upper School Camps: 9:00am-3:00pm
Extended Care Options are available from 7:00am - 9am and in the afternoons until 6pm.
Payments, Changes, Refunds, and Cancellations
Payments: Parents may choose to either pay in full or take advantage of our three-payment plan. All registrations, payments, and payment plans are facilitated through RegPoint.
Changes: Changes in camp enrollment are allowed until 10 days prior to the beginning of a camp.
Refunds: Refunds will not be issued after May 1, 2017. Our camp vendors plan their staff requirements and supply needs based on paid enrollment as of May 1, 2017.
Cancellations: St. Benedict’s reserves the right to cancel any portion of a camp due to unforeseen circumstances, including, but not limited to low enrollment. In the event of a camp’s cancellation, refunds will be issued.
Arrival and Dismissal Schedule
Carpool will begin promptly at 8:45 a.m. for all camps and end at 9:00 a.m. Children arriving after 9:00 a.m. must be signed in at the school office. There is no carpool for early morning or late afternoon Passport extended hours.
- Preschool camp dismissal carpool will take place from 1:00 p.m. to 1:15 p.m.
- Elementary carpool will take place from 3:00 p.m. to 3:15 p.m. for camps that run from 9:00 to 3:00 p.m. Preschool siblings will be taken to the elementary carpool to join elementary siblings for departure.
- Children not picked up on time, will be taken to Passport and families will be charged for the extended time.
Please familiarize yourself with this carpool diagram of the Main Campus which outlines routes of entry, drop-off/pick-up points, and exits.
- All cars will enter the school at the south entrance of Cooper Lake Road and depart at the north entrance
- As indicated, the blue line is the drop-off route for elementary students, including families with both elementary and preschool siblings. Cars will enter at the south entrance and split to avoid back up on Cooper Lake Rd. The two lines will merge and follow around the building where drop off for the elementary student will be at the back of the school. If there is no preschooler, the car will then travel around the parking lot to the exit.
- The gold line indicates the route for the drop-off of a preschool sibling. The car will travel to the end of the building and turn left along the curb. Drop-off will take place at the top of the hill. After drop-off, the car will then turn right to merge with the elementary exiting line. The green line indicates preschool only drop-off. Cars will enter at the south entrance and immediately turn left, crossing past the church to the north end of the building where drop-off takes place. After drop-off, cars will merge into the exiting line.
- The green line indicates preschool only drop-off. Cars will enter at the south entrance and immediately turn left, crossing past the church to the north end of the building where drop-off takes place. After drop-off, cars will merge into the exiting line.
Health and Safety
Insurance: Each camper carries his/her own insurance coverage.
Lunch: Parents are responsible for providing a morning snack, a nutritious lunch, a water bottle for their child each day and an afternoon snack if their child is staying for the extended day program. All personal belongings must be labeled with the camper’s name to ensure complete identification of all items. The camp is not responsible for lost items.
*We are a nut and shellfish free school.
Sunscreen: Parents must administer sunscreen prior to the start of the camp day.
Passport (Extended Care) Program
Please click here to access Passport registration.Parents (and/or guardians) must complete passport registration online through RegPoint, our registration partner. Please click here to access Passport registration.